PDA

View Full Version : classi di prestigio

ghintama
15/11/2009, 17:19
gli action point che sbloccano i famosi enchantment sbloccano anke le cdp, queste danno bonus aggiuntivi e possono essere attive solo 1 x volta

qui sotto elenco quelle esistenti in gioco:

CDP PALADIN:

-Defender of Siberys

Paladin Defender of Siberys I
Usage: Passive
Cost: 4 action points
Spent: 16 action points
Requires One of: Tower Shield Proficiency, Combat Expertise, Shield Mastery, Diehard
Requires All of: Paladin Armor Class Boost I, Paladin Bulwark of Good I, Paladin Resistance of Good I, Paladin Focus of Good I, Paladin Courage of Good I
Available to Paladin class level 6
Protecting the weak from the depredations of the strong, you become a paragon of defense. This prestige enhancement grants you 2 additional Turn attempts, additional armor class when blocking with a shield, increases the maximum dexterity bonus allowed by tower shields by 1, and grants the ability to enter a defensive stance or to create a Magic Circle Against Evil effect. You may possess only one prestige enhancement line at a time for each class.

This enhancement automatically grants the following:
Defender of Siberys: Magic Circle
Defender of Siberys: Defensive Stance

Paladin Defender of Siberys II
Cost: 2 action points
Spent: 42 action points
Requires One of: Paladin Rally, Paladin Toughness II, Paladin Divine Righteousness I
Requires All of: Paladin Bulwark of Good II, Paladin Resistance of Good II, Paladin Defender of Siberys I
Available to Paladin class level 12
Protecting the weak from the depredations of the strong, you continue your training as a paragon of defense. This prestige enhancement grants you an additional Lay on Hands use per rest and 25% increased hate generation, and further increases the maximum dexterity bonus allowed by tower shields and heavy armor by an additional 1. You also gain the ability to enter an improved defensive stance or to produce a Mass Shield of Faith effect.

Defender of Siberys II: Mass Shield of Faith
Defender of Siberys II: Improved Defensive Stance

Paladin Defender of Siberys III
Spent: 66 action points
Requires One of: Unyielding Sovereignty, Silver Flame Exorcism, Undying Call, Bladesworn Transformation, Vulkoor's Avatar
Requires All of: Paladin Bulwark of Good III, Paladin Resistance of Good III, Paladin Defender of Siberys II
Available to Paladin class level 18
Protecting the weak from the depredations of the strong, you continue your training as a paragon of defense. This prestige enhancement increases the strength of all of your defensive auras, and further increases the maximum dexterity bonus allowed by tower shields and medium or heavy armor by an additional 1. You also gain the ability to enter a superior defensive stance or to defy your enemies in a glorious stand against evil.

Defender of Siberys III: Glorious Stand
Defender of Siberys III: Superior Defensive Stance

-Hunter of the Dead

Paladin Hunter of the Dead I
Requires One of: Paladin Extra Lay on Hands I, Paladin Divine Light I
Requires All of: Paladin Extra Turning I, Paladin Improved Turning I
Devoted to the destruction of the undead, you gain 2 additional turning and remove disease attempts per rest, +1 to your level when turning, and a +2 bonus on saves against spells and effects produced by undead. In addition all of your attacks are considered Ghost Touch, and ignore the chance to miss incorporeal creatures. Positive energy effects heal you for more and you take less damage from negative energy effects. You are able to expend a use of your Paladin Remove Disease ability to produce a Lesser Restoration effect. You may possess only one prestige enhancement line at a time for each class.

Hunter of the Dead I: Lesser Restoration

Paladin Hunter of the Dead II
Requires One of: Paladin Extra Lay on Hands II, Paladin Divine Light II
Requires All of: Paladin Extra Turning II, Paladin Improved Turning II, Paladin Hunter of the Dead I
Devoted to the destruction of the undead, you gain 2 additional turning and remove disease attempts per rest, +1 to your level when turning, and a +2 bonus on saves against spells and effects produced by undead. In addition, your spirit is sealed - you are now immune to energy drain from any source. Positive energy effects heal you for more and you take less damage from negative energy effects. You are able to expend a use of your Paladin Remove Disease ability to produce a Restoration effect.

Hunter of the Dead II: Restoration

Paladin Hunter of the Dead III
Requires One of: Unyielding Sovereignty, Silver Flame Exorcism, Undying Call, Bladesworn Transformation, Vulkoor's Avatar
Requires All of: Paladin Extra Turning III, Paladin Improved Turning III, Paladin Hunter of the Dead II
Devoted to the destruction of the undead, you gain 2 additional turning and remove disease attempts per rest, +1 to your level when turning, and a +2 bonus on saves against spells and effects produced by undead. In addition, all attacks you make (melee, ranged, or unarmed) have a chance of destroying undead instantly on a natural 20 attack roll followed by a critical hit confirmation, Will DC: 30 partial, deals Light damage to targets immune to instant destruction effects or save. Positive energy effects heal you for more and you take less damage from negative energy effects. You are able to expend a use of your Paladin Remove Disease ability to produce a Greater Restoration effect.

Hunter of the Dead III: Greater Restoration

-Knight of the Chalice

Paladin Knight of the Chalice I
Requires One of: Paladin Divine Sacrifice I, Paladin Divine Might I
Requires All of: Paladin Extra Smite Evil II, Paladin Energy of the Templar I, Paladin Courage of Good I
You are sworn to fight demons, devils, and other evil outsiders, driving them from Eberron forever. Your maximum number of Smites is increased by one, your anti-fear aura is improved, and you have +1 to attack Evil Outsiders and deal 1d6 additional damage with melee and unarmed attacks against them. You resist evil influences particularly well, gaining a +2 bonus to saves against spells and effects produced by Evil Outsiders. You may possess only one prestige enhancement line at a time for each class.

Paladin Knight of the Chalice II
Requires All of: Paladin Energy of the Templar II, Paladin Courage of Good II, Paladin Knight of the Chalice I
You are sworn to fight demons, devils, and other evil outsiders, driving them from Eberron forever. Your maximum number of Smites is increased by one, your anti-fear aura is improved, and you have +2 to attack Evil Outsiders and deal 2d6 additional damage with melee and unarmed attacks against them. You resist evil influences particularly well, gaining a +3 bonus to saves against spells and effects produced by Evil Outsiders. You also gain the ability to expend a turn attempt to stun a demon or other Chaotic Evil Outsider.

Knight of the Chalice II: Censure Demons

Paladin Knight of the Chalice III
Requires All of: Paladin Knight of the Chalice II
You are sworn to fighting demons, devils, and other evil outsiders, driving them from Eberron forever. Your maximum number of Smites is increased by one, your anti-fear aura is improved, and you have +4 to attack Evil Outsiders and deal 4d6 additional damage with melee and unarmed attacks against them. You resist evil influences particularly well, gaining a +4 bonus to saves against spells and effects produced by Evil Outsiders.

CDP FIGHTER:

-Kensai

Fighter Kensai I
Requires One of: Weapon Specialization: Slashing Weapons, Weapon Specialization: Piercing Weapons, Weapon Specialization: Bludgeoning Weapons, Weapon Specialization: Thrown Weapons, Weapon Specialization: Ranged Weapons
Requires All of: Fighter Attack Boost II, Fighter Critical Accuracy II
Available to Fighter class level 6
You are the unrivaled master of your chosen weapon. Your focus and training grant you a +1 bonus to Bluff, Concentration, Diplomacy, and Intimidate skills, a +1 Combat Feat DC's, a +1 to Reflex saves against magical effects, and 1 additional Action Boost per rest. If you possess a Ki bar, you gain 1 additional Ki on criticals and when meditating. You can select a single weapon type as your signature weapon. You may possess only one prestige enhancement line at a time for each class.

Fighter Kensai II
Requires One of: Greater Weapon Specialization: Slashing Weapons, Greater Weapon Specialization: Piercing Weapons, Greater Weapon Specialization: Bludgeoning Weapons, Greater Weapon Specialization: Thrown Weapons, Greater Weapon Specialization: Ranged Weapons
Requires All of: Fighter Attack Boost III, Fighter Critical Accuracy III, Fighter Kensai I
Available to Fighter class level 12
Your focus and training improve, granting an additional +1 bonus to Bluff, Concentration, Diplomacy, and Intimidate skills, Combat Feat DC's, and Reflex saves against magical effects, and 1 additional Action Boost per rest. If you possess a Ki bar, you gain 1 additional Ki on criticals and when meditating. You also gain the ability to expend a Fighter attack boost to focus your energy and spirit into a surge of power.

Fighter Kensai II: Power Surge

Fighter Kensai III
Requires One of: Superior Weapon Focus: Ranged Weapons, Superior Weapon Focus: Piercing Weapons, Superior Weapon Focus: Slashing Weapons, Superior Weapon Focus: Thrown Weapons, Superior Weapon Focus: Bludgeoning Weapons
Requires All of: Fighter Attack Boost IV, Fighter Critical Accuracy IV, Fighter Kensai II
Available to Fighter class level 18
Your focus and training as a Kensai are complete, granting an additional +1 bonus to Bluff, Concentration, Diplomacy, and Intimidate skills, Combat Feat DC's, and Reflex saves against magical effects, and 1 additional Action Boost per rest. If you possess a Ki bar, you gain 1 additional Ki on criticals and when meditating.

-Stalwart defender

Fighter Stalwart Defender I
Requires One of: Dodge, Combat Expertise, Shield Mastery, Least Dragonmark of Sentinel, Diehard
Requires All of: Toughness, Fighter Armor Class Boost I, Fighter Intimidate II
Available to Fighter class level 6
While the flesh may be weak, you place your trust in the strength of steel. This prestige enhancement increases your armor class by 1, grants +2 to your intimidate skill, increases your maximum dexterity bonus allowed by shields, and grants additional armor class and damage reduction when blocking with a shield. In addition, when you have a shield equipped, you possess DR 2/-. Also, you may expend a use of Fighter action boost to enter a defensive stance. You may possess only one prestige enhancement line at a time for each class.

Stalwart Defender: Defensive Stance

Fighter Stalwart Defender II
Requires One of: Fighter Armored Agility II, Lesser Dragonmark of Sentinel, Fighter Tower Shield Mastery II, Fighter Armor Mastery II, Fighter Toughness II
Requires All of: Fighter Item Defense I, Fighter Armor Class Boost II, Fighter Stalwart Defender I
Available to Fighter class level 12
Your defensive mastery continues to grow. In addition to the bonuses of Stalwart Defender I, this prestige enhancement increases your armor class by 1, grants +2 to your intimidate skill, increases your maximum dexterity bonus allowed by heavy armor and shields, and grants additional armor class and damage reduction when blocking with a shield. In addition, when you have a shield equipped, your DR is upgraded from DR 2/- to DR 4/-. You may expend a use of Fighter action boost to enter a defensive stance.

Stalwart Defender II: Improved Defensive Stance

Fighter Stalwart Defender III
Requires One of: Fighter Armored Agility III, Greater Dragonmark of Sentinel, Fighter Tower Shield Mastery III, Fighter Armor Mastery III, Fighter Toughness III
Requires All of: Fighter Item Defense II, Fighter Armor Class Boost III, Fighter Stalwart Defender II
Available to Fighter class level 18
Your defensive mastery is complete. In addition to the bonuses of Stalwart Defender I and II, this prestige enhancement increases your armor class by 1, grants +2 to your intimidate skill, increases your maximum dexterity bonus allowed by medium or heavy armor and shields, and grants additional armor class and damage reduction when blocking with a shield. In addition, when you have a shield equipped, your DR is upgraded from DR 4/- to DR 6/-. You may expend a use of Fighter action boost to to enter a defensive stance.

Stalwart Defender III: Superior Defensive Stance

CDP BARBARIAN:

-Frenzied Berserker

Barbarian Frenzied Berserker I
Requires All of: Cleave, Power Attack, Barbarian Power Attack I, Barbarian Power Rage I, Barbarian Damage Boost II
Available to Barbarian class level 6
You gain the effects of the diehard feat while raging and will automatically stabilize if you are incapacitated. Your two-handed weapon glancing blows have an increased chance of applying magical weapon effects such as flaming. You also gain the ability to expend 10 hp to enter a frenzy.

Frenzy

Barbarian Frenzied Berserker II
Requires All of: Barbarian Power Attack II, Barbarian Power Rage II, Barbarian Damage Boost III, Barbarian Frenzied Berserker I
Available to Barbarian class level 12
While raging, the critical multiplier of all weapons you use is increased by 1. Your two-handed weapon glancing blows get an additional increase to their chance of applying magical weapon effects. You also gain the ability to expend 10 hp to Supreme Cleave.

Supreme Cleave

Barbarian Frenzied Berserker III
Requires All of: Barbarian Power Rage III, Barbarian Damage Boost IV, Barbarian Power Attack III, Barbarian Frenzied Berserker II
Available to Barbarian class level 18
While raging, the critical multiplier of all weapons you use is increased by an additional 1. Your two-handed weapon glancing blows get an additional increase to their chance of applying magical weapon effects. You also gain the ability to expend 20 hit points to enter a death frenzy.

Death Frenzy

CDP ROGUE:

-Assassin

Rogue Assassin I
Requires All of: Rogue Damage Boost II, Rogue Sneak Attack Training I, Rogue Sneak Attack Accuracy I, Rogue Hide II, Rogue Move Silently II, Rogue Subtle Backstabbing I
Available to Rogue class level 6
Grants a +2 bonus to damage on critical hits (before multipliers), a +2 bonus to Bluff, Hide, and Move Silently skills and Fortitude saves against poison. Also grants the ability to expend a use of Damage Boost to gain a large bonus to confirm critical hits, a bonus to hit while sneak attacking, and the chance to apply poison on sneak attacks for a short period of time. You may possess only one prestige enhancement line at a time for each class.

Assassin's Focus: Soulshatter
Assassin's Focus: Icechill
Assassin's Focus: Thoughtburn

Rogue Assassin II
Requires All of: Rogue Sneak Attack Training III, Rogue Sneak Attack Accuracy III, Rogue Assassin I
Available to Rogue class level 12
Grants an additional +2 bonus to damage on critical hits (before multipliers), +2 bonus to Bluff, Hide, and Move Silently skills and Fortitude saves against poison. Also grants the ability to make devestating melee attacks that can kill a living target instantly on a successful sneak attack made from stealth if the target fails a Fortitude save, DC 10 + Rogue Level + Int Modifier.

Assassinate

Rogue Assassin III
Requires All of: Rogue Sneak Attack Training IV, Rogue Sneak Attack Accuracy IV, Rogue Assassin II
Available to Rogue class level 18
Your lethality is unmatched in battle. Grants an additional +2 bonus to damage on critical hits (before multipliers), +2 bonus to Bluff, Hide, and Move Silently skills and Fortitude saves against poison. Also, any sneak attack that also counts as a vorpal strike (natural 20 followed by critical confirmation) that you make will kill most living targets.

-Mechanic

Rogue Mechanic I
Requires One of: Rogue Electric Trap Lore I, Rogue Sonic Trap Lore I, Rogue Fire Trap Lore I, Rogue Acid Trap Lore I, Rogue Cold Trap Lore I
Requires All of: Rogue Improved Trap Sense I, Rogue Skill Boost II, Rogue Open Lock II, Rogue Disable Device II
Grants a +2 bonus to Disable Device, Open Lock, Repair, Search, and Spot skills. Also grants the ability to expend a use of Skill Boost to repair a warforged. You may possess only one prestige enhancement line at a time for each class.

Mechanic: Repair Construct

Rogue Mechanic II
Requires All of: Rogue Improved Trap Sense II, Rogue Open Lock III, Rogue Disable Device III, Rogue Mechanic I
Grants an additional +2 bonus to Disable Device, Open Lock, Repair, Search, and Spot skills. Also grants you the ability to smite contructs and living contructs for extra damage. In addition, you gain an additional +4 to saves against traps and 2 points of additional energy resistance against all elements.

-thief acrobat

Rogue Thief-Acrobat I
Requires All of: Rogue Dexterity I, Rogue Haste Boost II, Rogue Faster Sneaking I, Rogue Tumble II, Rogue Balance II
Grants a +2 bonus to Balance, Jump, and Tumble skills and 2 extra uses per rest of Uncanny Dodge. Also grants a Competence bonus to attack speed with staves and the ability to expend a use of Haste Boost to dramatically increase these skills and gain a movement and dexterity bonus for a short period of time. You may possess only one prestige enhancement line at a time for each class.

Thief-Acrobat: Showtime

Rogue Thief-Acrobat II
Requires All of: Rogue Dexterity III, Rogue Thief-Acrobat I
Grants an additional +2 bonus to Balance, Jump, and Tumble skills, increases your movement rate by 10%, and 2 extra uses per rest of Uncanny Dodge. Also grants a greater Competence bonus to attack speed with staves and complete immunity to knockdown effects and slippery surfaces.

CDP RANGER:

-Archane archer

Ranger Arcane Archer I
Requires One of: Mental Toughness, Elven Arcanum I, Sorcerer Energy of the Dragonblooded I, Wizard Energy of the Scholar I, Bard Energy of Music I
Requires All of: Point Blank Shot, Weapon Focus: Ranged Weapons
Available to Ranger class level 6
Grants the abilities to conjure returning magical arrows and fire True Strike arrows. Also grants +20 spell points. You may possess only one prestige enhancement line at a time for each class.

Arcane Archer: Conjure +1 Arrows
Arcane Archer: True Strike

-Arcane archer: Conjure

Arcane Archer: Conjure +2 Arrows
Usage: Active
Cost: 1 action point
Spent: 30 action points
Requires All of: Ranger Arcane Archer I, Arcane Archer: Conjure +1 Arrows
Available to Ranger class level 9
Activate this ability to conjure a stack of +2 Returning Arrows.

Arcane Archer: Conjure +2 Arrows
Spent: 38 action points
Requires All of: Conjure +1 Arrows, Elven Arcane Archer I
Available to level 11 Elf
Activate this ability to conjure a stack of +2 Returning Arrows.

Arcane Archer: Conjure +3 Arrows
Requires All of: Ranger Arcane Archer I, Arcane Archer: Conjure +2 Arrows
Available to Ranger class level 12
Activate this ability to conjure a stack of +3 Returning Arrows.

Arcane Archer: Conjure +3 Arrows
Spent: 50 action points
Requires All of: Elven Arcane Archer I, Arcane Archer: Conjure +2 Arrows
Available to level 14 Elf
Activate this ability to conjure a stack of +3 Returning Arrows.

Arcane Archer: Conjure +4 Arrows
Spent: 54 action points
Requires All of: Ranger Arcane Archer I, Arcane Archer: Conjure +3 Arrows
Available to Ranger class level 15
Activate this ability to conjure a stack of +4 Returning Arrows.

Arcane Archer: Conjure +4 Arrows
Spent: 62 action points
Requires All of: Elven Arcane Archer I, Arcane Archer: Conjure +3 Arrows
Available to level 17 Elf
Activate this ability to conjure a stack of +4 Returning Arrows.

Arcane Archer: Conjure +5 Arrows
Requires All of: Ranger Arcane Archer I, Arcane Archer: Conjure +4 Arrows
Available to Ranger class level 18
Activate this ability to conjure a stack of +5 Returning Arrows.

Arcane Archer: Conjure +5 Arrows
Spent: 74 action points
Requires All of: Elven Arcane Archer I, Arcane Archer: Conjure +4 Arrows
Available to level 20 Elf
Activate this ability to conjure a stack of +5 Returning Arrows.

-Deepwood sniper

Ranger Deepwood Sniper I
Requires All of: Point Blank Shot, Weapon Focus: Ranged Weapons, Ranger Hide II, Ranger Move Silently II, Ranger Spot II
Grants a +1 bonus to Hide, Move Silently, and Spot. Also grants the ability to take an aimed 'sniper shot' with a bonus to hit, critical threat range, and critical threat multiplier. You may possess only one prestige enhancement line at a time for each class.

Deepwood Sniper: Sniper Shot

-Tempest

Ranger Tempest I
Requires All of: Spring Attack, Mobility, Dodge, Two Weapon Fighting, Improved Two Weapon Fighting
Your training has greatly improved your ability to fight with two weapons at once, granting a 10% competence bonus to dual wield attack speed and a +2 shield bonus to armor class when two-weapon fighting. You may possess only one prestige enhancement line at a time for each class.

Ranger Tempest II
Requires All of: Ranger Dexterity II, Ranger Tempest I
Available to Ranger class level 12
Your training has continued to improve your two-weapon fighting abilities. You now gain a +3 shield bonus to armor class when two-weapon fighting, and your attack bonus penalty has been reduced by 1 for each hand.

Ranger Tempest III
Requires One of: Lightning Reflexes, Two Weapon Defense, Two Weapon Blocking, Oversized Two Weapon Fighting
Requires All of: Ranger Tempest II
Available to Ranger class level 18
Your skill with two weapons is unequaled. You have become a whirling tempest of steel and have one additional free attack in your attack chain when two-weapon fighting. In addition, you now gain a +4 shield bonus to armor class when two-weapon fighting, and your attack bonus penalty has been reduced by 1 additional point for each hand.

CDP BARD:

-Spellsinger

Bard Spellsinger I
Requires One of: Spell Focus: Enchantment, Mental Toughness, Maximize Spell, Heighten Spell, Empower Spell, Magical Training, Greater Spell Focus: Enchantment
Requires All of: Bard Energy of Music II, Bard Song Magic II, Bard Lyric of Song I, Bard Concentration II
Available to Bard class level 6
Your studies into magic have granted you a +2 bonus to your Concentration and Use Magic Device skills, +100 Spell Points, and the ability to expend a use of Bardic Music to grant yourself and all nearby allies a +1 morale bonus to spell DC's and a 10% morale discount on spell point costs. You may possess only one prestige enhancement line at a time for each class.

Spellsong Trance

-Virtuoso

Bard Virtuoso I
Requires One of: Skill Focus: Perform, Negotiator, Bard Extra Song IV
Requires All of: Bard Charisma I, Bard Extra Song II, Bard Perform II, Bard Lingering Song I
Your studies into song have granted you a +2 bonus to your Diplomacy, Listen, and Perform skills, 3 extra uses of Bardic Music per rest, and the ability to extend the duration of your beneficial songs by an additional 10%. You also gain the ability to expend a use of Bardic Music to enthrall multiple enemies, fascinating them and inflicting a -2 penalty to attack rolls and Will saves even if the fascination is broken. You may possess only one prestige enhancement line at a time for each class.

Enthrallment

-Warchanter

Bard Warchanter I
Requires One of: Weapon Focus: Slashing Weapons, Weapon Focus: Bludgeoning Weapons, Weapon Focus: Piercing Weapons
Requires All of: Power Attack, Bard Inspired Attack I, Bard Inspired Damage I, Bard Inspired Bravery II
Your studies into war have granted you a +2 bonus to your Intimidate skill. Your Inspire Courage song gains an additional +1 to attack rolls, +2 to damage rolls, and +1 to fear saves. If you possess the Barbarian Rage ability, you gain +1 use per rest. You also gain the ability to expend a use of Bardic Music to grant all nearby allies damage reduction 5/-. You may possess only one prestige enhancement line at a time for each class.