Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Twitter Feeds

Default Re: Twitter Feeds

Quote Originally Posted by Torok View Post

From PSU:
    Few things I wanted to add. First, it's not the PS1 lattice. PS1's lattice excluded many objectives (like dozens of towers per map) and was facility-only. This model includes all capturable locations and uses hexes for a (hopefully) more readable and intuitive map. Our goal is more predictability and readability, which is the key property the PS1 system gave that is missing. This system is a bit of a combination of PS1, current PS2, and Battlefield Rush. The operating name of the design is "Rush Lanes."

With this effort the general rule being used for connectivity is 3-4 connections per territory. By comparison, PS1's lattice had 2-3 connections per major facility, and the current PS2 system has about 5-6 connections per territory. So it's a little more open than the PS1 lattice, but significantly reduced from the current PS2 system.

For folks concerned about small squad action...history shows us that you shouldn't be all that worried. PS1's system was more restricted and small squad action thrived. Part of the reason is that predictability works both ways; if you can reliably predict where the zergs are you can also use that information to avoid them. I think it will actually help the small squads find each other so you get those small squad fights more consistently. As someone who ran a small PS1 leetfit for many years, I'm confident that this will make small squad gameplay better.

Again, all prototype and it's a work-in-progress, nothing is set in stone, so keep the feedback coming!

prototipo di quello che stanno facendo per cambiare il sistema attuale HEX, a una via di mezzo tra lattice / hex / battlefield rush, in Very W.I.P. ma c'è tanta speranza per un sistema più intelligente per il controllo dei territori
    Nn ho capito una parola :-P

Btw col ritmo a cui patchano, gli possiamo permettere un delay ^_^`

i lanciamissili li mettono una week dopo cmq, probabilmente vogliono vedere che cazzo succederà ai carri prima di implementarli ahaha

Il nerf selvaggio ai veicoli nn lo capisco cmq.

È giusto che siano forti, semplicemente dovrebbero essercene di meno.

Se nn ricordo male in ps1 le risorse erano legate alla base in cui li spawnavi e nn ricordo tutto questo spam. Io cmq sono carne da macello nel cuore!

Quote Originally Posted by Q(F)M View Post
    Il nerf selvaggio ai veicoli nn lo capisco cmq.

È giusto che siano forti, semplicemente dovrebbero essercene di meno.

+Se nn ricordo male in ps1 le risorse erano legate alla base in cui li spawnavi e nn ricordo tutto questo spam. Io cmq sono carne da macello nel cuore!
    il nerf è solo vs infantry ricordatelo, secondo me è abbastanza legit, alla fine basterà essere più skillati coi carri armati e i pug tank driver verranno massacrati come è giusto che sia, il revamp delle risorse arriva a giugno, se dio vuole lo rifanno come ps1, l'idea è quella ancora dalla beta e dai vari tweet.

+ fight di infantry = fight più lunghi = more fun

We'll go ahead and set expectations. The Game Update will not come this week or this weekend. We are continuing to test a few things and make sure they are 100% ready to go.

and FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YEAAAHH!

preview nuova minimappa, spero arrivi prox patch

omaigad fixeranno il triple screen of death?
    allora posso aspettare con calma

CyclesMcHurtzCode Monkey

I just realized I was following one of several thread on this. Sorry about not updating ... I'll copy my reply here:

Just wanted to say that we are still aware of this, and there are things we're doing to address it. The visual effect (multiple loading screens) is the end-result of a chain of events, so the code that causes it would not be in one place unfortunately, and it is both distance and timing related. This is something that we will definitely include in the patch notes.

Quote Originally Posted by Torok View Post
    and FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YEAAAHH!

preview nuova minimappa, spero arrivi prox patch

Era oraaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

bastaaaaaaaaaahhh
    basta delay
    We'll make an announcement later this week when things are ready to go. We are still on track.

PlanetSide 2 ‏@planetside2 Calling all NC outfits! Let our #PS2 War Correspondent know why you best represent your Empire! thecinematicdesigner@gmail.com