ok.
direi che sono abbastanza nerd per provarci

WIN A TRIP TO SOE LIVE IN LAS VEGAS!

mi sono iscritto:
è un concorso a 2 fasi

la fase 1 conto di farla anche da solo, ho auraxium + 6 month boost, nerderò di peso e dovrei farcela quasi sicuramente, primi 12 della fazione in Europa? i got this!

We will then track the score for your character in PlanetSide 2 from the 17th June 18:00 CEST (GMT+2) until 30th June 23:59 CEST(GMT+2). Only the score which you gain within this time period will be counted. You have the chance until 30th June 23:59 CEST to increase your score as much as possible in order to make the cut. To get there, you’ll have to play, play and PLAY! Do it alone or work with your outfit - it's up to you as long as you are earning your score legitimately (cheaters & hackers will be immediately disqualified).

la fase 2 è tutta un altra cosa

At the end of the score tracking stage we will determine the best performing 12 players per empire (36 players in total) and these players will be invited to take place in the final in-game showdown on the 5th July running from 19:00 CEST (GMT+2) - 20:00 CEST (GMT+2). We will e-mail the winners with the information they require to access the showdown area.
One "Ultimate Soldier" per empire will be selected based on the score they have acquired in this 1 hour period and will each be awarded with the grand prize. The 33 runners up will all receive a PlanetSide 2 goodie pack.

dunque se sarà una come la prima fase ma in un ora sola di tempo vi dispiacerebbe aiutarmi? :>
tipo medici / ingegneri a seguirmi di brutto mentre o 1) svango tutto di max in un biolab per un ora intera, sperando di trovare un biolab serio, o 2) prendo un tank e vado giù duro a distruggere veicoli, visto quanti cazzo di px danno,
3) mono liberator a caccia di carri oppure farmando fanteria di zepher,

qualcuno disposto ad aiutarmi in caso il 5 luglio se non ho fatto male i calcoli dalle 18 di sera alle 19?
se vinco vado in 'Mrica a rappresentare il portento Fremen / NC

Please help!

p.s è tutto pagato per i 4 giorni del soe live, aereo compreso :O