Thread: alcuni cambiamenti 1.7

Upon the release of the next content patch, the current dubuff limit of eight is being increased to sixteen. This should allow players a little more freedom in using abilities which add debuffs, aiding in a number of encounters throughout gameplay.

I was told that Druids and Hunters were next up, that Hunters were getting a comprehensive review and that Druids would have their talent trees reviewed as well -- primarily Feral Combat, but the other two would be looked at as well. Note the word review. That is the word I have consistently used to describe what the designers were doing throughout this process. Hunters were a little higher on the priority list. As it turned out, time was limited (despite what you may believe, we do have to set a cutoff point on patches). The major Hunter review went in.

The Hunter changes came out and they were received very well. It's only natural to assume that Druids would get something similar (despite the fact that I had said repeatedly that Hunters would be getting something far more all-encompassing). Rumors ran amok. Understand that I cannot debunk rumors when I either 1) don't have the information myself or 2) am not cleared to give that information.

Now, I've stated it several times in this thread and I'll do so again -- there are significant Druid changes -- particularly to Cat Form -- in this patch. You're not being ignored. But never once did I say that a significant overhaul of the talents would come in 1.7. Even that post in which you quote me is asking if Druids will be getting changes, to which I reply that, yes, they will be getting changes. That is not a lie. What I do apologize for is letting assumptions run for so long, but there's little I can do in most cases.
    in pratica a noi druidi ci danno un contentino in cat form.. mi sembra di aver capito +5dps per? in pratica fanno modifiche solo a hunter e noi verremo fixati in futuro... nn dice neanche nella 1.8 .. rimangono vaghi.. chiss? forse nella espansione ci fixeranno il talent tree

info prese da forum americani.. quelli europei manco li guardo +
    usare http://blue.cardplace.com/ per vedere direttamente solo i post blu... ? molto utile imo

occhio ai dudu feral... :P

io voglio cambiamenti a balance altro che feral...
    magari mi piacerebbe un aoe cagoso tipo quello del pala ma pur sempre un aoe.. senza dover mettere 31 pt balance per una spell inutile

gia..... AOE ftw