PDA

View Full Version : RSS Cataclysm content removed from the site

Azel
12/05/2010, 02:12
Cataclysm content removed from the site
Blizzard asked us to remove all the content from the Cataclysm Alpha on the site. I don't have any reason or project to be an internet superhero because none of the underwear I have look nice over my pants and I'm in the process of removing all the content from the site.

Obviously, it also means that a few rules changed for you, my wonderful users:

You cannot post anything from the Cataclysm Alpha on the forums. You can only discuss what was already posted on official sites/blue posts.
Any screenshot from the Alpha will be removed and will earn you a 1 week ban. We will start enforcing this rule tomorrow to make sure you had time to read this post.
I will track down anyone mentioning an emulated server/sandbox on my forums, find where he lives, and steal all his left shoes. You will also be banned permanently for that.
No Blizzard-hate posts either, I support their decisions even when they aren't the nicest thing for me.

I apologize for the short notice, the content will be back as soon as the NDA is lifted.

Fonte (http://www.mmo-champion.com/news-2/cataclysm-content-removed-from-the-site/)

Liris
12/05/2010, 11:33
Noooo le scarpa sinistre noooooo :puara:

Tyramon
12/05/2010, 11:47
vabbè, era solo questione di tempo...
Intanto hanno fatto pubblicità aggratisse a mamma Blizzard, che ora creerà aspettative per un pò, fino al prossimo "leak"...

Kaiser The Dragon
12/05/2010, 16:06
Nel frattempo, all'admin di mmochamp, come possiamo non citare la frase di De Luigi:

"Paura eh?"