have a nice stay!

Shivah
27/05/2011, 18:10
Character Name on Rift: Shivah
Archetype/Main Soul: Cleric - Inquisitor
Name: Tiago Silva
Nationality: Portuguese
Work/Study: Airport security
Hobby: girls / drinks / cars ... and ofc Rift :)
Pets: 2 dogs
Sexual tendencies: Straight
Your mmorpg expierences: Diablo1 , Diablo2 , WoW all the way since beta, a bit of warhammer online, a bit of Aion and now Rift!
Used to ventrilo?: used vent 2.0 and 3.0 and also TS!
Usual playtimes?: depends on work schedule
Do you know we aren't here strictly for the pve?: PVP ALL THE WAY :D
Something more we should know about you: WoW Mage Warlord, best mage in server 2007 ( check stormreaver forums :D)
Do you have boths your arms and all your fingers? (answer or GTFO): i am complete ty!

Lhawk
27/05/2011, 18:19
Character Name on Rift:Ikon Archetype/Main Soul:Rogue - > Bard Name:Rui SIlva Age:37 Nationality: Portuguese ( its not my fault, blame my parents ) Work/Study:Both, some times ^^ Hobby: gaming, Simracing, movies,( some unmentionable ^^ ) Pets:a few actually , had cats ( died, old age, have dogs 2, had birds ... ) Sexual tendencies:addictid, i know its a curse ^^^oh and im as straight as an arrow ^^ Your mmorpg expierences:WOW, warhammer, aion, some other f2p stuff, and lots of rpg“s, diablo 1, 2, Hellgate London ... Used to ventrilo?:yes Usual playtimes?:nowadays 3+ hours day Do you know we aren't here strictly for the pve?:hope not^^ Something more we should know about you:i tend to always say whats on my mind ^^; ... Do you have boths your arms and all your fingers? (answer or GTFO):haaa .... let me count them ...... yes i do ^^ . sorry for this beeing like it is but i tried to correct it but it keeps getting like this 0.0

Torok
27/05/2011, 18:51
hola portuguese guys :asd: whisper me ingame or tezla,kaledon,ocelot for a guildinvite ;)

gl & hf and have a nice stay, hope you will enjoy it!!

Elael
04/06/2011, 00:01
So, here is our multi-application. Dunno everything about everyone, but i am gonna provide with as many information as possible.

We are Elael, Zanne, Eloria, Anthem.
We are a group of friends that found ourselves without a guild (Again...seriously this servers sucks mutated ballz) and decided to see if we could join you guys, cause we are generally pvp players and we are done with the whole t2 farming. We are between the ages of 23 to 34, 3 of us are from Greece and Anthem is from Sweden. We knew Fremen from warhammer, when we were getting our asses kicked by your premades :mad2:
We were Gatoskilo, Narkan, (eloria wasnt playing with us) and Chainstoke on KA. We were in Dogma (if any1 remembers Tsol and his guild).

Anyway, generally we have played tons of mmos (wow,war,lotro,l2,gw,blah,blah,blah) and we believe its finally time to join a serious guild on Rift, cause the ones we were members of have either desbanded (Vanquish, Chosen Alliance, Fusion) or are too casual for us (like SpartanS).

For any further info, feel free to ask me anything u wanna know :)

floods
13/06/2011, 20:51
Character Name on Rift: Mojen
Archetype/Main Soul: Warrior/Champion
Name: Patrick
Nationality: Swedish
Work/Study: Computer Programmer
Hobby: Rift
Pets: None
Sexual tendencies: The opposite sex ;-)
Your mmorpg expierences: Been playing MMORPG games since DAOC was released back in the beginning of the millennium.
Used to ventrilo?: Yes
Usual playtimes?: 18:00+ on weekdays, varies weekends
Do you know we aren't here strictly for the pve?: I hope not ;-) I knew that.
Something more we should know about you: Not really.
Do you have boths your arms and all your fingers? (answer or GTFO): OFC

Torok
13/06/2011, 22:31
welcome SWEDISH MATE!
i guess you have all what you need to enter the guild :) i'm currently unsubbed so whisper ingame kaledon,ocelot,tezla for an invite!