PDA

View Full Version : Greetings to Kildare from an old friend.

Manadar
13/01/2006, 10:10
Hello Kildare, I just recently saw you post on the European forums, thus confirming that you are still playing.

As you might remember, I used to play on Crushridge aswel.
I migrated to Twilights's Hammer a long time ago, and I would just like to say hello, and thank you for all the fun we had together.

It is good to se that Fremen is still working out, and I wish you the best of luck with your progression trought the endgame content.

Oh, have you managed to do DM north runs quicker than 22minutes? I remember you mentioning that as the current record some time ago, and even decked out in BWL gear, that seems quite fast ;)

Zeo
13/01/2006, 23:50
Originally posted by Manadar@Jan 13 2006, 10:10 AM
Oh, have you managed to do DM north runs quicker than 22minutes? I remember you mentioning that as the current record some time ago, and even decked out in BWL gear, that seems quite fast ;)
Well, even with BWL gear, it is actually impossible to be quicker... cause now it is impossible to skip many pulls which have been added with further patch. Anyway, I had so many DM run that now i can't see that istance any more :P Funniest ever i have completed in last months, the one with a druid and two other pallyes: it's been ENDLESS! :lol:

BTW thank you for the post, how&#39;s going on TH? We&#39;re almost the best guild on Crushridge now, but so many have left the server... even if we still have exhausting queues <_<

Hear u soon ;)

Bongo
14/01/2006, 12:13
Ma è lo sgravatissimo Gunnar? oO

Manadar
14/01/2006, 20:01
We&#39;re doing quite good, The Silver Horde is currently the best alliance guild on TH, downed everything there is to kill, except for the AQ quest bosses. A sick horde guild got Neutral first, so we didn&#39;t even bother continue farming.

Really looking forward AQ and all the new content in there.

ThE)DreAmeR
15/01/2006, 09:17
hey, share some nutella with me also :(